PERFORMANCE DATA KUBOTA
|Specifications 50Hz 400-230V||General specifications|
|Engine type||CyL||Bore||Stroke||DSPL||Fuel Cons.||Gov||Silent Type Compact Version|
Kubota engine introduction:
Kubota Corporation (株式会社クボタ, Kabushiki-kaisha Kubota) is a tractor and heavy equipment manufacturer based in Osaka, Japan. One of its notable contributions was to the construction of the Solar Ark. The company was established in 1890.
The company produces many products including tractors and agricultural equipment, engines, construction equipment, vending machines, pipe, valves, cast metal, pumps and equipment for water purification, sewage treatment and air conditioning.
Kubota engines are in both diesel and gasoline or spark ignition forms, ranging from the tiny 0.276 liter engine to 6.1 liter engine, in both air-cooled and-liquid cooled designs, naturally-aspirated and forced induction. Cylinder configurations are from single cylinder to inline six cylinders, with single cylinder to four cylinder are the most common. Those engines are widely used in agricultural equipment, construction equipment, tractors, and marine propulsion.
The company is listed on the first section of Tokyo Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the TOPIX 100 and Nikkei 225
The new design of the electronic speed regulation system of Yanmar diesel engine has the following features:
1. 4 valves per cylinder, spring separately. Water; exhaust gas turbo, four stroke, the inlet water for cold air type, direct fuel injection systems.
2. The fuel injection system with advanced electronic governor, diesel engine steady adjustable rate can be set between 0 to 5% (constant speed), which can realize remote operation control and easy to realize automatic control, torque synchronous excitation system can make the engine quickly recover rotation speed under sudden load increase.
3. The electric heater in engine intake manifold allows quick/reliable engine start under low temperature and can reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Achieve the emission standards prescribed by the state government.
4. The combustion process was optimized by using advanced technology, significantly reduce the fuel consumption, higher reliability, no overhaul time more than 15000 hours,industry-leading level;Lower fuel consumption,the use of lower cost, higher efficiency and security.
5. Better starting performance at low temperature.